Welcome to our 8th Grade Beta Club page!
PVMS: Recently named 2016 National Beta School of Merit!
- Sponsor: Mr. Mustin
- Meeting Room: Room 203 (8th Grade Hallway)
- Invitation Letters will be sent home in early September for returning members. New invitees will be notified after the conclusion of the first nine weeks.
- 8th Grade Beta Club members are responsible for completing three hours of community service per nine weeks.
- Service hours can be any type of volunteer work, provided it is supervised and there is no payment received by the student.
- Club members must submit a form each nine weeks to Mr. Mustin that outlines the service that was completed.
- Forms are available from Mr. Mustin.
- A digital copy of this form can be found in the Google Drive folder for the club.
- Meetings are held in the mornings (7:20 - 7:40 A.M.) and afternoons (3:00 - 3:30 P.M.) on meeting days. Students can choose to attend either the morning or afternoon meeting. Meetings are typically held on the third Tuesday of each month, unless conflicts on the school calendar prevent them from occurring on those days. At the end of each meeting, Mr. Mustin confirms the date of the next meeting for all club members. Mr. Binnicker and Mr. McCall also announce meetings at least one week in advance, so that students can have time to prepare.
- Meeting Schedule for the 2017-2018 school year: TBD