Powdersville 8th graders traveled to New York City May 30 - June 3, 2017!
Tour Highlights included:
- Cruising the NYC Harbor around Manhattan Island to see the skylines and the Statue of Liberty
- Walking across the Brooklyn Bridge
- Taking the Behind the Scenes Tour at NBC Studios at Rockefeller Center
- Touring Madame Tussaud's wax museum
- Visiting Central Park
- Touring Harlem and eating at Sylvia's
- Watching a Mets game at Citi Field
- Experiencing School of Rock on Broadway
- Visiting the One World Observatory and the 9/11 Memorial
- Shopping in Times Square
Here are the dates you need to know:
September 9, 2016 - $150 deposit due! <--This is how you reserve a spot on the trip, and this deadline is extremely important! :)
October 21, 2016 - $100 payment due
November 18, 2016 - $100 payment due
January 27, 2017 - $100 payment due
February 24, 2017 - $100 payment due
March 31, 2017 - $274 balance due
Total trip cost: $824
What can you do now to prepare for the trip?
- Begin saving money by taking advantage of Powdersville Middle's gift card program!
- Listen to the morning and afternoon announcements for more information!
- Look for the representatives from Good News Travels at the information table at our Meet the Teacher night, August 23, 2016!